reasons to be thin
01. You will be FAT if you eat today, just put it off one more day.
02. You don't NEED food.
03. Fat people can't fit everywhere.
04. Guys will be able to pick you up without struggling.
05. You'll be able to run faster without all that extra weight holding you back.
06. People will remember you as "the beautiful thin one".
07. If someone has to describe you, they'll say "oh she weighs like 90, 100 lbs".
08. Guys will want to get to know you, not laugh at you and walk away.
09. Starving is an example of excellent willpower.
10. You will be able to see your beautiful, beautiful bones.
11. Bones are clean and pure. Fat is dirty and hangs on your bones like a parasite.
12. If you eat then you'll look like those disgusting, fat, ghetto and trailer-trash hookers on Jerry Springer.
13. The models that everyone claims are beautiful, the spitting image of perfection, are any of them fat? NO!
14. Too many people in the world are obese.
15. People who eat are selfish and unrealistic.
16. Only fat people are attracted to fat people. Do you want pigs to like you because you are one of them.
17. Anyone can have "inner beauty" but few can earn real beauty, inside as well as out.
18. You'll be able to move as quietly and skillfully as a spider.
19. Only thin people are graceful.
20. If you slap a fat person you can see a shockwave ripple over their skin. That's disgusting.
21. Do you want people to say "for gods sake get off me you're crushing me!!!" or "you are sooo light" ???
22. Underweight aka perfect body.
23. Ballerina? or beanbag?
24. I want to be light enough so a helium balloon could lift me and carry me to the clouds.
25. I want to walk in the snow and leave no footprints.
26. Starve off the parts you don't need. They're ugly and they drag you down.
27. Nothing cant be fixed with hunger and weight loss.
28. Saying "no thanks" to food is saying "yes please" to THIN!!!
29. Fat people are so huge, yet people look away from them as if they don't exist.
30. The only time people do notice a fat person is when they get in the way of that beautiful thin girl walking by (ok that sounds really horrible i know.)
31. Have you ever seen a person NOT notice a walking skeleton.
32. Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.
33. Is food more important that happiness in life? I think not!
34. Eating is conforming to everyone else's expectations.
35. When you start to get dizzy and weak you're almost there.
36. Hunger is your friend and it won't betray you like food.
37. Food is mean and sneaky. It tricks you into eating it and it works on you from the inside out making you fat, bloated, ugly and unhappy.
38. Think of anorexia as your secret weapon.
39. If you can name one reason to be fat, I'll name a million and one to be thin.
40. Thin people look good in ANY kind of clothes.
41. Food rots your teeth.
42. Puffy cheeks, double chins and thick ankles-- aren't attractive.
43. Fatty areas stretch and sag as you get older.
44. Ever seen the arms of a fat person wave hello or goodbye?
45. Eating little to nothing saves you money!
46. The average (middle class) American wastes OVER $8,000 a year on FOOD ALONE...it goes in one end and out the other. That sure is a lot of fat! No wonder so many Americans are obese and overweight!
47. Fat people make their country look bad.
48. Big people sweat more and they smell bad.
49. Fat people die earlier.
50. You'll be the envy of all the other girls.
51. All of the guys will want you.
52. You're less likely to get food poisoning.
53. You won't be exposed to all the chemicals and pesticides they put in food today.
54. You won't get sweaty on hot days.
55. The word fat will only apply to you in a sarcastic way.
56. No one wants to see a fat person dance.
57. Beauty Queen? or Dairy Queen?
|Adriana Lima||5”10||125 lbs. || |
|Amber Valleta||5’9||102 lbs.||15|
|Anna Kournikova||5"8||113 lbs.||17.2|
|Ashley Judd||5"7||125 lbs.||19.6|
|Audrey Hepburn||5’6||103 lbs.||16.5|
|Beyonce Knowles||5”5||150 lbs.|| |
|Brigitte Bardot||5'6||125 lbs.||20.2|
|Britney Spears||5"4||130 lbs.||21.6|
|Calista Flockhart||5"6||97 lbs.||15.5|
|Cameron Diaz||5"9||120 lbs.||17.8|
|Carmen Kass||5'10||114 lbs.||16.3|
|Christina Aguilera||5”2||110 lbs.|| |
|Christy Turlington||5'10||118 lbs.||17.1|
|Cindy Crawford||5'10||121 lbs.||17.3|
|Cindy Margolis||5'7||117 lbs.||18.4|
|Claire Danes||5'6||115 lbs.||18.5|
|Courtney Love||5'8||138 lbs.||21.0|
|Courtney Thorne Smith||5'6||118 lbs.||19.0|
|Danielle Fishel||5'1||95 lbs.||17.9|
|Denise Richards||5"6||119 lbs.||18.8|
|Diana Ross||5’4||100 lbs.||17.2|
|Drew Barrymore||5'4||120 lbs.||20.6|
|Elle MacPherson||6'0||128 lbs.||17.3|
|Emma Bunton||5'2||98 lbs.||17.9|
|Esther Canadas||5’10||101 lbs.||14.5|
|Faith Hill||5"8||121 lbs.||18.4|
|Fiona Apple||5"3||105 lbs.||18.6|
|Geri Halliwell||5"2||99 lbs.||18.2|
|Giselle Bundchen||5"11||115 lbs.||16 |
|Gwyneth Paltrow||5"9||112 lbs.||16.5|
|Heidi Guenther||5’3||93 lbs.||16.4|
|Heidi Klum||5’10||120 lbs.||17.2|
|James King||5"9||120 lbs.||17.7|
|Jennie Garth||5'5||112 lbs.||18.6|
|Jennifer Aniston||5"6||110 lbs.||17.8|
|Jennifer Lopez||5"6||120 lbs.||19.3|
|Jenny McCarthy||5'6.5||120 lbs.||19.1|
|Jessica Biel||5'7||108 lbs.||16.9|
|Jessica Simpson||5'3||105 lbs.||18.6|
|Jodie Kidd||6’2||110 lbs.||14|
|Julia Roberts||5"10||120 lbs.||17.3|
|Julia Stiles||5'7||110 lbs.||17.1|
|Karen Carpenter||5’4||87 lbs.||14.8|
|Kate Moss||5"7||107 lbs.||17.3|
|Katherine Heigl||5'8||119 lbs.||18.1|
|Katie Holmes||5"8||120 lbs.||18|
|Keri Russell||5'4||117 lbs.||20.1|
|Kirsten Dunst||5"4||100 lbs.||17.2|
|Lacey Chabert||5'4||105 lbs.||18.0|
|Laetitia Casta||5’8||120 lbs.||18.3|
|Leann Rimes||5'5||115 lbs.||19.2|
|Lisa Kudrow||5"7||123 lbs.||18.8|
|Lucy Lawless||5’11||140 lbs.||19.4|
|Mandy Moore||5"8||108 lbs.||16.4|
|Mariah Carey||5'9||107 lbs.||16.1|
|Mayra Hornbacher||5"1||52 lbs.||9.8|
|Michelle Williams||5'4||110 lbs.||18.9|
|Milla Jovovich||5'8||116 lbs.||17.6|
|Naomi Campbell||5"10||110 lbs.||15.8|
|Neve Campbell||5"5||123 lbs.||20.5|
|Niki Taylor||5'10||118 lbs.||17.0|
|Pamela Anderson||5’5||105 lbs.||17.5|
|Paris Hilton||5”8||115 lbs.|| |
|Rachael Leigh Cook||5'2||100 lbs.||18.3|
|Rebecca Gayheart||5'8||110 lbs.||16.7|
|Rebecca Romijn-Stamos||5’11||128 lbs.||17.8|
|Rose McGowan||5'1||92 lbs.||17.4|
|Salma Hayek||5"7||115 lbs.||18|
|Sarah Michelle Geller||5"3||98 lbs.||17|
|Shania Twain||5'4||110 lbs.||18.9|
|Shannon Elizabeth||5'9||110 lbs.||16.2|
|Stacey Dash||5'4||110 lbs.||18.9|
|Teri Hatcher||5’6||106 lbs.||17|
|Thora Birch||5'5||110 lbs.||18.3|
|Tyra Banks||5’11||122 lbs.||17|
|Victoria Beckham||5'6||110 lbs.||17.8|
|Yasmine Bleeth||5'5||117 lbs.||19.5|
"You will be tempted quite frequently, and you will have to choose whether you will enjoy yourself hugely in the 20 minutes or so that you will be consuming the excess calories, or whether you will dislike youself cordially for 2 or 3 days for your lack of willpower." "I'm not starving myself...I'm perfecting my emptiness." "I can get thinner. I can cut it all off. I can wear low slung Levi's and crop tops and long straight dresses like willowy models, and I gasp with the breathlessness of being airborne. I can fly and be free. Jesus! I never realised how easy it was!" "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels." "The greasy fry, it cannot lie, its truth is written on your thigh," as said by Quinn from Daria